New Dashboard Featuresthinger.io
For the last few weeks, we have been working on creating some new dashboard features that are now available in a beta version. Some of these new features and widgets have been requested by thinger.io clients; but, as always, they revert back to the community and will be available very shortly in the platform.
Right now, the new features and widgets are live in a beta version, and we will let you know when they are ready to be launched officially. For the time being, you can have access to the new features login in through this link. If you find any bugs, please let us know! You can write us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or leave a comment under this post.
These are some features we are releasing:
- Possibility to extend any widget to full screen!
- NEW WIDGET! You can now set a tachometer and customize it to your needings.
- NEW WIDGET! Led state indicator with dynamic colors based on its value
- Improved text widget: ability to set the number of decimals, place icons, change size, change weight, link to another dashboard or page…
- Dynamic backgrounds: now a widget can change its background depending on its represented value.
- Improved layout on mobile phones
- Improved form when creating a widget (now it is split into different tabs)
- Other minor visualization improvements
Future widgets coming:
- Compass /Wind direction
- Generic HTML/JS Widgets supported by the community
Features we are also working on:
- Data aggregation for time series charts (avg, max, min, count, sum)
Remember that we are currently working on this, and it is not 100% ready yet! So keep it in mind and any help regarding bugs will be very appreciated.