IoT allows great improvements in asset tracking by means of GPS trackers for fleet monitoring or RFID/LoRa tags for indoor identification, which is quite useful on large infrastructures. This technology is used to deploy business intelligence, geofencing and alerting systems over the geolocation data.
Thinger.io Platform provides a secure, scalable and reliable cloud-based IoT platform for retrieving data from tracking devices, allowing to implement of multiple verticals such as:
- Vehicle fleet management
- High-value assets monitoring
- Personal tracking for childs, elders or dependents
Compatible with every kind of GPS tracker with an internet connection, Thinger.io allows to retrieve, store and analyze real-time or historical data with built-in features such as Customizable end-user dashboards with map representation, device administration, and advanced geofencing for exit/enter alerts.
GPS Data can be sent using multiple vias such as GPRS, 3/4G, Sigfox, LoRaWAN technologies. Thinger.io Platform has been provided with multiple connectors that allow retrieving data from all of them in a simple and scalable way.
- Minimize operating costs and maximize asset performance
- Enhance assets security
- Identify and analyze the performance of each asset to eliminate weaknesses
- Improve asset availability and maintenance
- Achieve faster response times and higher profitability